Welcome to the Robertsonian

If you're reading this, the likelihood is that you're one of my students.
This is the place to extend discussions and investigations of rhetoric begun in the classroom.

MR R

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Let me try this again. . .

Okay, over the last couple of semesters (few semesters? few years?), I have not been using my blog very much. But, because there is simply not enough time to cover everything I would like to cover in within the time and space constraints imposed by the traditional classroom--and because several students have suggested they would like to continue those conversations--I'm back to blogging.

The blog will serve as a way to continue and extend discussions that start in the classroom.

Think of our classroom as neo-baroque! We can traverse the boundaries of the classroom here!

No comments: